NOTE: I just got an apartment! Details are to follow. I'm working on a long but thrilling "Choose Your Own Adventure" story so you can share in all the ridiculous details on my laborious apartment hunt.
For now, just enjoy some of my new favorite music that you can find on youtube:
This is an amazing Gnawa Diffusion piece from Algeria. Gnawa is very popular traditional music here in Morocco and some modern groups are doing interesting things with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvfpNIN8AU&feature=related
And I'm in love with Hossam Habib, a Lebanese singer who seems to show up on the music television stations constantly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chV7RQBcgGE
Finally, Sami Yusuf is back in my life again. I started enjoying his music in 2006 and now he's back with a beautiful/cheesy/amazing new song that I can't get out of my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRboA0nGsrg&feature=related
Nexstop Guides
15 years ago

1 comment:
Sami Yousuf's Asma-Allah.......
It's like I fall in love, every 5 mins and 11 seconds... :)
I've been glued to your blog for the past 45 mins and I have at least 50+ pages to read for Civ Pro and Torts..
"Another words..." I am hooked and I can't tell you how much I miss you...... :-\
Post a Comment