Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Light Reading

My time as an Arabic grantee has officially ended and it's on to 9 months of research on conflict resolution. I am unfortunately too disorganized to have put together any coherent sort of blog entry in the last month, so instead I'd like to direct you to the incredibly poignant and humorous blog of my roommate-sister-friend slash soulmate, Jess Newman. She's been writing great stuff about our time in Morocco to date, and you can find her stories at MoRockinInTheFreeWorld.blogspot.com.

In the meantime, I've got a few photos to share from the past month:
Jess, Mehdi, Youssef and I used our time together one evening to call our friend Simo in the U.S.
Mazeltov! We have a new addition to the family: a blender. Now it's smoothie time all the time.

In honor of our friend Chris's birthday, we all dressed up as him in loving mockery. Cheers!

Mehdi bestowed his mother's couscous upon our apartment last week. Soooooo delicious!

No comments: